Change default nameservers for my reseller customers
When your customers register or transfer a domain name, they need to select the nameservers their domain names will point to. You can use our default nameservers, but you can also designate your own as the default settings. Your hosting products and top-level domains (TLDs) must support custom nameservers to use this feature.
For help changing the nameservers for your own domain, check out Change nameservers for my domains.
Note: We no longer support the use of hosted nameservers. As a result, you can only change the default settings for parked nameservers.
- Sign in to your Reseller Control Center (use your GoDaddy username and password).
- Go to Settings > Domains.
- Below Default Nameservers, select Use custom parked nameservers.
- Enter the specific custom nameservers you'd like to use.
- Select Parked.
- Click Save to complete the changes.
Note: If you use your own nameservers to host or park your customers' domain names, you're responsible for any zone file modifications.