Apply a color palette to your GoDaddy Studio design
When changing the colors in your GoDaddy Studio project, save time by using the Palette tool to apply a set of colors at once.
All GoDaddy Studio customers have a predefined set of color palettes to choose from, while PRO customers also have access to their own saved palettes.
Here’s how it works.
- Sign in to your GoDaddy Studio app.
- At the bottom of the screen, select Projects, then select the project you want to work on.
- In the bottom-right corner of your screen, tap Palette.
- Tap or scroll to a color palette you like. Selecting a color palette will apply the palette to all pages. To see the different color combinations available in one palette, tap the palette multiple times.
- Save a color palette (PRO subscribers)