With Website Builder you can add a MapQuest® app to your Web pages. Simply enter an address to let visitors view a map and get directions to that location.
- Log in to your GoDaddy account.
- In your Products list click Website Builder, and then click Manage next to the account you want to use.
- Click Design Your Pages.
- If necessary, from the Current Page menu, select the page you want to modify.
- Click Apps, and then drag and drop the MapQuest icon over a Drop Zone. Drop Zones display on your Web pages when you hover over them.
- From the Properties tab, in the Title field, enter a name to display with your map.
- In the Address field, enter an address to display on the map. For best results, enter a complete address including city, state and ZIP.
- To add another address, click Add New Address.
- To delete an address, click the X next to the address you want to remove.
- To see how the app looks to visitors, click the Preview tab.
- Click OK.