Adding Domain Names to Folders in CashParking
After creating domain folders in CashParking, you can move your domain names into the folders. You can add domains to multiple folders.
To Add Domain Names to Folders in CashParking
- Log in to your GoDaddy account.
- Click CashParking.
- Click Manage.
- From the Domains menu, select Standard Domains.
- Select the domains that you want to add to a folder.
- From the Organize menu, select Copy to Folder.
- From the Copy To Folder list, select the folder to which you want to move the selected domains.
- Click OK.