Add Website Security Trust Seal
Add a Trust Seal to the website you're monitoring with Website Security.
- Go to your GoDaddy product page.
- Under Website Security and Backups, select Manage next to the Website Security account you want to manage.
- Select Settings.
- Select Trust Seals.
- Select the Enable Trust Seals check box.
- Choose your preferred color and style, and then select Generate Code.
- Choose a Color: Select black background with white text or white background with black text.
- Choose a Style: Select where on the page you want the seal to appear. Relative will be centered.
You can now copy the code to add it in your website's source code for all pages where you want the Trust Seal displayed. It's recommended that you add the code before the closing body tag in your footer template file.