Add website members one at a time
Private pages can be seen only by people you designate. Invite members one at a time or import a spreadsheet of names and email addresses to add multiple members.
Note: You cannot add members until after you create at least one private page. All private pages are visible to all members.
- Go to your GoDaddy product page.
- Scroll to Websites + Marketing and select Manage next to your website to open your site.
- From your Dashboard, select Connections > Members.
- Select Import.
- The option Add contacts one by one manually is automatically selected. Add the person's email so they can receive an invitation to create a password. The fields for first name, last name and phone number are recommended but optional.
- Under Customer Status & Private Page Access, ensure the box for access to private pages (Members) is checked. You may also choose to check the box to invite the contact to create their account via email.
- Optional: Add the person to a new or existing list. Lists let you organize your customers, members and subscribers.
- Select Save or Save & Create Another. If you change your mind, select the X to close the window.
- Once you're done, you'll be back on your ConnectionsContact type column.
- To resend the invitation or if someone forgets their password, select the person's name from your list. On their profile page, select , then select Remove Access. Confirm that you want to remove access. Select again, then select Grant Member Access. The person will receive a new email with a new link to create a new password.
- Once you select a person from your Connections list, select their name again from their profile page to change their contact information.
- You may also delete website members from the Connections list or from a person's profile page.
- To add members, customers, or subscribers more quickly, add multiple website members. Remember you must have someone's permission to send them marketing emails.