Add the Trust Shield seal to your site
If SiteLock has scanned your site and not discovered any malware on it, you can add a SiteLock Trust Shield to your site. The Trust Shield is a graphic that lets visitors know they can trust your site to not contain malware, as well as provide them a link to ensure them the Trust Shield is for your site and was issued by SiteLock.
- Log in to your GoDaddy account.
- Click SiteLock.
- Next to the account you want to use, click Manage.
- At the top of the page, click (Deploy SiteLock Trust Shield).
- Select the options you want, clicking Next after each one.
- On Step 4, copy the code that displays.
- Add the code to pages on your website to display the Trust Shield.
If you're using SiteLock with one of our shared hosting accounts, you can use its built-in file editor to add the code to your pages (based on the type of hosting you have):
- If you have a Essential, Deluxe, or Ultimate SiteLock account, set up SMART scans