Add physical products
Add physical products to your online store, including detailed descriptions, prices, photos, SKUs, categories and shipping info. Websites + Marketing sites can also add downloadable digital products (see plans and pricing).
- Go to your GoDaddy product page.
- Scroll to Websites + Marketing and select Manage next to your site.
- From your Dashboard, go to Store > Products.
- Select Add or Add Product.
- Enter a Product name and a Price, which are required fields.
- Fill in the optional remaining fields as needed:
- Sale price: Shows sale price with regular price crossed out.
- Tax category: Choose the tax category best for your product. If necessary, you can add or change tax category rates.
- Visible on my store: Use the toggle to show or hide the product on your store. You might set it to No to hide seasonal items or if you plan to display multiple products simultaneously later.
- SKU: Enter a unique SKU (Stock Keeping Unit) number to track your inventory and manage related invoices. Use any numbering scheme you like.
- Categories: Help customers find items by creating categories, such as clothing, housewares or toys.
- Description: Add details about the product.
- Inventory & Options: Track available supplies and offer customers product choices, such as size and color. Each option can have its own unique price and inventory count.
- Shipping: Add package shipping weight and dimensions for when you add general shipping options. (Any shipping options you add here directly to the product will overwrite general shipping options.)
- Search Engines: Automatically adds a direct link to this product, which you can change if you like.
You'll return to the Products page where you can make additional changes.
- Select Quick Edit to edit all your products at once.
- Select to create a social media post about your item, duplicate your product or remove it entirely. Use the checkboxes to select multiple products for removal.
The video below provides an overview of creating your online store, including adding products, product images, pricing, tax, and shipping options.