Add physical products
Add physical products to your online store, including detailed descriptions, prices, photos, SKUs, categories and shipping info. Websites + Marketing sites can also add downloadable digital products (see plans and pricing).
- Go to your GoDaddy product page.
- Scroll to Websites + Marketing and select Manage next to your site.
- On your Dashboard, expand Store and select Products.
- Fill in the optional remaining fields as needed:
- Sale price: Shows sale price with regular price crossed out.
- Tax category: Choose the tax category that's best for your product. If necessary, add or change tax category rates.
- Visible on my store: Use the toggle to show or hide the product in your store. You might set it to No to hide seasonal items or if you plan to display multiple products simultaneously later.
- SKU: Enter a unique SKU (Stock Keeping Unit) number to track your inventory and manage related invoices. Use any numbering scheme you like.
- Categories: Help customers find items by creating categories, such as clothing, housewares or toys.
- Select Add Image or drop an image file on the box. Images are optional but highly recommended.
- Use the tabs to add more details or options for your product.
- Description: Add details about the product. manually, or select Suggest Description to have one auto-generated.
Note: Having at least one product image and a product title will help the AI generate a more accurate description.
- Use Suggest Description to have an AI-generated description created for your product. You can copy the text or regenerate it by selecting Show me another draft, and when you're happy with the output, select Insert.
- Inventory & Options: Track available supplies and offer customers product choices, such as size and color. Each option can have its own unique price and inventory count.
- Shipping: Add package shipping weight and dimensions for when you add general shipping options. To use your store's shipping settings, select Calculate for me using my shipping methods, otherwise you can choose to ship an item for free or specify a flat rate.
- Search Engines: Automatically adds a direct link to this product, which you can change if you like.
- Select Save when you're done or Save and Add Another to keep adding products. Your store listings are updated immediately.
You'll return to the Products page where you can make additional changes.
- Select Quick Edit to edit all your products at once.
- Select to create a social media post about your item, duplicate your product or remove it entirely. Use the checkboxes to select multiple products for removal.
The video below provides an overview of creating your online store, including adding products, product images, pricing, tax, and shipping options.