Add or change photo gallery
In addition to adding single photos to your website, you also can create a gallery of up to 250 images. After choosing a layout, set whether the display of gallery images changes automatically or is manually controlled by viewers.
This video is part of the How-To series for Advanced Design and Media in Website Builder.
- Go to your GoDaddy product page.
- Scroll to Websites + Marketing and select Manage next to your website to open your site.
- Select Edit Website or Edit Site to open your website builder.
- Go to the page and location you want to add a photo gallery, and add a section.
- Add the Image Gallery, then Photo Gallery section, then choose Add next to the layout you want. Don't worry, you can always change the layout later.
- In the right panel, customize your options. Different layouts have different options.
- Layout: Select a different layout for the gallery.
- Accent: Choose your theme color, white or black as the color for your section.
- Title: Enter a title, which will appear across the top of your gallery photos, or leave it blank.
- Full Width: The gallery is inset in the page, or spans from edge to edge in the screen.
- Show Thumbnails: Thumbnails show beneath the image, which helps your site visitors see all the pictures coming up or click on a specific photo they want to jump to.
- Show Arrows: Arrows allow your site visitors to click left and right.
- Autoplay: Images automatically move to the next image and pause at intervals set by the Autoplay Timer (in seconds).
- Gallery Images: Use the + to add more images, or select an image to modify, describe, or remove it. Drag and drop the images within the Gallery Images area to arrange and change which order the pictures are displayed.
Note: Images can't have links, but you can add a description and link the description text.
- Edit your photo.
- Add or change a photo in another section besides the Photo Gallery section.