Add my Office 365 email to Mail (Mac)
Step 3 of the Set up my Office 365 account series.
Add your Office 365 email to Mail. Then you can send and receive business emails from your Mac.
Watch a short video of this task farther down the page.
- Open Mail. (If this is your first time using Mail, opening the app will start the process.)
- From the menu bar, select Mail > Add Account.
- Select Exchange and Continue.
- Enter your Name and Office 365 Email Address, and select Sign In.
- Select Sign In again to let Microsoft locate your email address and account info.
Note: If Microsoft can't find your email, you'll be asked to enter your details manually:
• Username = your Office 365 email address
• Password = your Office 365 email password
• Internal URL = outlook.office365.com
• External URL = outlook.office365.com
- You'll be redirected to the Office 365 sign-in page. Enter your email Password and select Sign In.
Note: You might be asked to give permission to Office 365. Select the check box to Consent on behalf of your organization and Accept.
- Select Done. You can come back and edit these settings at any point.
- Your account will display and emails will start to load, which can take a few minutes.