Add my Microsoft 365 email to Mail (Windows)
Step 3 of the Set up my Microsoft 365 account series.
Add your Microsoft 365 account to the Mail app for Windows so you can send and receive business email.
- From the Start menu, open Mail.
- If you've used the app before, select Settings, and then choose Manage Accounts. Otherwise, continue to the next step.
- Select Add account.
- Select Office 365.
- Enter your Microsoft 365 Email address, and then select Next.
- Select Work or school account, and then select Continue.
- Enter your Microsoft 365 email address and password, and then select Sign In.
- If your admin enabled multi-factor authentication (MFA), verify your account or set up the Authenticator app.
- After you see that your account's set up, select Done to go to your inbox.
Note: You might need to choose if you want Windows to remember your account, or if you only want to sign in to the Mail app.