Add my email to Thunderbird
Add your Workspace Email account to Thunderbird for Mac or Windows PC. Then you can send and receive business emails from your Mac.
- Open Thunderbird.
- Under Set up an account, select Email.
- Enter Your name, and Workspace Email address and Password.
- Select Continue.
- Select IMAP (remote folders), and then select Done. (Alternatively, you can configure your email using POP3.)
If Thunderbird can't find your email account, select Manual config. Check your server and port settings:
- Server hostname (incoming): imap.secureserver.net
- Port (outgoing): 993 (SSL/TSL)
- Server hostname (outgoing): smtpout.secureserver.net
- Port (incoming): 465 (SSL/TSL) or 587 (SSL/TSL)