Add contacts to the All subscribers list
Follow these steps to add contacts to the subscribers area of your GoDaddy Email Marketing account.
- If you haven't already, log in to your GoDaddy Email Marketing account. (Need help logging in?)
- Select the Subscribers tab at the top of your account.
- Click on Add Subscribers to reveal the import options.
- Select the Many at a time tab to choose a file to upload. Or select the One by one tab to enter your contacts individually.
- Enter your contact details:
Note: If you would like to add just a single contact, you can use either tab. In the One by one tab you can add the email and name details into special fields for that data. And in the Many at a time tab, you can simply paste the details into the Paste subscribers field.
- Click Browse to find the file you want to upload.
- Paste your subscriber details into the Paste subscribers field.
- Under the One by one tab, enter the name and address details in the provided fields.
- Select All from the drop-down list to add the contacts to your master list.
- Create a new list for your subscribers.
- Choose an existing list.
Note: If you are on the One by one tab, the window doesn't close automatically. This is so you can easily add another subscriber. To close the window, just click the X.
- After you've added your active subscribers, it's important to also add your inactive, unsubscribed, or "do not send" lists to the Suppressed List.