Add Contact Form 7 to a WordPress page
Contact Form 7 is a popular WordPress plugin that adds a contact form to your site. Through that form, your visitors can contact you directly from your site.
Note: You must create and set up a contact form before you can add it to your page.
- Sign in to WordPress.
- On the left-side menu, select Pages, and then select a page you want to edit (select the title, not the checkbox).
- Select the place on the page where you want to add the contact form.
- At the top-left corner, select .
- On the left menu, scroll down and select Contact Form 7 to add a new block with the contact form.
- Under Select a contact form, select the dropdown menu to find and select the contact form you want to use.
- (Optional) Select Preview, select the device and then select Preview in new tab to see how the contact form looks on your page.
- At the top-right corner, select Update.
You can now receive email through your contact form.
Note: It may take up to half an hour for contact form mail to be received.
- For more information about the Contact Form 7 plugin, check out the plugin's official documentation.