Add clients to your Pro account
As a Pro, you can add clients to your account, and then request access to the clients’ accounts to easily manage their products. There are two access levels:
- Clients can allow you to manage and purchase products for their accounts. The client needs to provide GoDaddy with payment information.
- Clients can allow you to manage products for their accounts. You can suggest products to the client, and manage them after the client makes the purchase.
- Log in to your Pro account. (Need help logging in?)
- If you haven't added any clients yet, you'll see the Add a Client popup. If you've already added a client, click Add another client.
- Enter the client's first and last name, and company name. When you're done, click Save.
- Click Request access.
- Enter the client's Email address.
- Select an access level and then click Next:
- Select Manage Products if all you need is to suggest products for the client. It's up to the client to purchase them.
- Select Manage Products & Purchase if you'd like to be able to purchase products using the client's payment information. You won't need to view or modify payment information.
- Click Send email.
We'll email the client your request for account access. When the client accepts your request, we'll email you a final confirmation.
- After the client grants access to the account, you're ready to shop for products to add to the client's account.