Add a PayPal button to my website
Every GoCentral plan except Personal lets you add a PayPal button to your website to sell a single product, or enable customers to donate to a cause you designate.
If your plan includes the Online Store, a PayPal button appears in the checkout screen after you set up PayPal Express as a payment method. For more information, see Add payment method.
- Log in to your GoDaddy account and open your product. (Need help opening your product?)
- Click Edit.
- Scroll to where you want to add a PayPal button and click the green plus.
- Click Sell Online.
- Click PayPal Button.
- Click the layout choice you want to use.
- When the Section Added confirmation appears, click PayPal Button to begin customizing its text, photo, and settings.
If you don't have a PayPal account yet, in the PayPal Button panel, click PayPal Settings, select Create PayPal Account, and follow the prompts.
If you change your mind about adding this section, click Remove Section at the bottom of the PayPal Button panel.
- Your changes are saved automatically so when you're finished, click Preview to see the results, and, if you like, buy a new domain or use another of your domains.
- When you're done, click Publish Site (mobile phone) or Publish (desktop/tablet).