Add a dedicated IP address
If you want to use a dedicated IP address, you can add one to your Web Hosting account. For more information, see What is a dedicated IP?
- Go to your GoDaddy product page.
- Next to Web Hosting, select the triangle to expand the list of your accounts, and then select Options for the account you want to use.
- In the Customize tab, from the Server IP menu, select Dedicated.
- If you already purchased a dedicated IP address credit, select Apply Dedicated IP Credit.
- (Optional) If you need a dedicated IP address credit, select Checkout, and then complete your purchase.
Dedicated IPs can take 24 hours to become active on your hosting account. Once applied to the hosting plan, all domains can be pointed to the dedicated IP address.