Activating Menus for Your OpenTable Profile
OpenTable provides its customers with free Get Found (Locu) accounts so they can easily add and update their restaurant menus to their OpenTable listing. Get Found (Locu) provides the publishing platform that enables you to display and edit those menus.
- Log in to your OpenTable Restaurant Center account.
- Go to the Profile tab and click Menus.
- Click the Manage My Menus button.
- Create a password for your account. Save this login information for future reference and change it at any time from your Profile page within the dashboard.
- You're ready to start adding and editing your menu content.
For more about common support issues, see FAQs for OpenTable Customers.