Accept a request to access my account
If you receive an email from GoDaddy that someone is requesting access to your GoDaddy account, it means that person is asking for delegate access. Delegate access allows another person to open and use your GoDaddy products without needing to know your account password.
- In the email request you received, select Log In & Grant Access.
- Sign in to your GoDaddy account.
- Select Confirm Access. The person is now a delegate and can open and use products in your GoDaddy account without needing any passwords.
- Change a delegate's access level or remove a delegate from your account at any time.
- Pending access requests expire automatically if not accepted within 48-72 hours.
- Accept an invitation to access another person's GoDaddy account