cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution

"This site can’t be reached" error" using cPanel

I can't access my site or it's dashboard, yet other people have told me they can see my site. I keep getting the following. I've had the site for a few months and it was working fine till yesterday. I'm not due for renewal for a while so that's not the problem. 

This site can’t be reached http://smupdts.com/ took too long to respond.

Screenshot at Jul 10 13-04-12.png

Same error while accessing cPanel Admin, even this is not accessible. Screenshot at Jul 10 12-56-06.png

3 REPLIES 3
Community Manager
Community Manager
Solution

Re: "This site can’t be reached" error.

Hey @davidwostbrock. Thanks for being part of GoDaddy Community! To me, this sounds like it might be an issue with your connection. If others can get to your website but you're not able to see it or your GoDaddy account, the commonality is your connection. I'd suggest trying to connect to the site using a different network connection if possible. You can also try performing a traceroute to see if/where the connection is interrupted. 

JesseW - GoDaddy | Community Manager | 24/7 support available at x.co/247support | Remember to choose a solution and give kudos.

I have the same error. I can't reach cPanel, File Manager and phpMyAdmin from my Ultimate Hosting account. 

ERR_CONNECTION_TIMED_OUT

Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @shorange. A connection timeout is often related to your network connection. We're not currently experiencing any issues with our website. I'd recommend taking a look at your connection using the traceroute I mentioned before. You may need to get in contact with your internet provider. There are also many suggested fixes to this error if you look it up using your favorite search engine. Hope that helps. 

JesseW - GoDaddy | Community Manager | 24/7 support available at x.co/247support | Remember to choose a solution and give kudos.