cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution

Unable to receive emails on cpanel

Anyone having trouble with cpanel email? 

I called support few days ago, they helped me configure my dns setings and still nothing.

i can't receive emails after more than 48 hours since this is solved.

all my dns setings looks correct as per their stats, but i can't receive anything.

any solutions? 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Hi @biciclentiu. Having the right MX records is required but the settings I mentioned are also required in order to receive email from other addresses. Take a look at this post for a more detailed explanation of how to change this setting. 

JesseW - GoDaddy | Community Manager | 24/7 support available at x.co/247support | Remember to choose a solution and give kudos.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
Community Manager

Hi @biciclentiu. Thanks for being part of GoDaddy Community! It's hard to say for sure what's happening in your case. My first guess would be that you do not have the correct Email Routing (formerly MX Entry) option set up in cPanel. You can change this by visiting your cPanel dashboard and searching for Email Routing. Once you visit that page, you can choose your domain and then choose the local mail delivery option. If you already have the local option, then you may want to follow up here with any additional information you have, like error messages or the domain associated with the email address(es). 

JesseW - GoDaddy | Community Manager | 24/7 support available at x.co/247support | Remember to choose a solution and give kudos.

Hi Jesse,

My mx is set as mail.domain.com with name @, priority 0 and 1h ttl. Also i do not receive any errors here, only when i'm trying to send a message from an other email address, its telling me that the mail could not be delivered due to:

n3plcpnl0153.prod.ams3.secureserver.net rejected your message to the following email addresses

Any suggestions?

Hi @biciclentiu. Having the right MX records is required but the settings I mentioned are also required in order to receive email from other addresses. Take a look at this post for a more detailed explanation of how to change this setting. 

View solution in original post

Hi Jesse,

Thank you so much for your help.
All good now.

Cheers 😁