cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PHP Pear Packages

Hi!  I'm working on installing a Wordpress template purchased that required PHP Zip Module to be installed.  I successfully installed that through the PHP Pear Packages on my cPanel. However, I am now getting a message inside the PHP Pear Packages that reads:

Using Your PHP Extension(s) and Application(s)

You will need to add “/home/{myusername}/php” to the include path. You can do this by adding the following code to your script:

ini_set("include_path", '/home/{myusername}/php:' . ini_get("include_path") );

Can someone please describe exactly where I need to add this script?  When I researched this, I found notes that indicated looking for something called Easy Apache, but that is not an option under my CPanel Software section.  And when I try searching for Easy Apache to install, it doesn't come up.  Your help and directions are greatly appreciated!  Thank you!

3 REPLIES 3
New

Re: PHP Pear Packages

I'm having this same issue! Anybody out there know the answer? 

I am having the same problem.  Can someone point me to the script that I am to add this include to:

ini_set("include_path", '/home/mypalletbiz/php:' . ini_get("include_path") );

Thanks in advance!

In my local / personal laptop I added the code in contactform.php file. This is the file which is executed once the email form is submitted. When you click submit button the ajax request would call a file in my case it is contactform.php.   

Below is the code snippet from my contactform.php

ini_set("include_path", '/home/{username}/php:' . ini_get("include_path") );
@require_once "Mail.php";

It works locally, like the Mail.php is called obviously the mail does not go as it is a local / personal laptop

However I have not tested on GoDaddy but I anticipate it should work over there too

Or you can add the code to index.php also though I have tested locally / personal laptop but not on GoDaddy