cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution
New

How can I confirm if my back still exist on my hosting after months of expiration?

Pls i need help with my website backup files. I lost them and my hosting had already expired months ago pls is there anyway i can confirm if my website back still remains on godaddy so i can renew the same hosting plan ? Thanks 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Hi @sod50,

Welcome to the Community!

Expired hosting plans can be renewed within the account for approximately 20 days. After deleting the unpaid plan, the content is available for recovery up to about 30 days. If your plan expired beyond that time (@50 days), it will no longer be held on the recovery backup servers. You would need to purchase a new hosting plan and upload your own saved content, or rebuild the website. 

TLH - GoDaddy | Community Moderator
Supporting you at x.co/247support

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1

Hi @sod50,

Welcome to the Community!

Expired hosting plans can be renewed within the account for approximately 20 days. After deleting the unpaid plan, the content is available for recovery up to about 30 days. If your plan expired beyond that time (@50 days), it will no longer be held on the recovery backup servers. You would need to purchase a new hosting plan and upload your own saved content, or rebuild the website. 

TLH - GoDaddy | Community Moderator
Supporting you at x.co/247support

View solution in original post