cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution

Framework Foundation 6 support

I created a website using Coffee Cup Site Designer version 3.5 build 2962.  The site is built using Foundation 6.5.3.

I created some drop-down menus in the site designer.  As I understand the process, after I exported the site from my design software, I just had to upload the files to the file manager in GoDaddy.

The web page loads fine, but the drop down menus don't work. Is this because GoDaddy doesn't support this framework? I'd hate to have to recode the entire thing just to make those menus work.

Thanks!

1 REPLY 1
Community Manager
Community Manager
Solution

Re: Framework Foundation 6 support

Hi @FieldpupAdmin. Thanks for being part of GoDaddy Community! I'm not sure why this wouldn't work for you. I just installed the latest version of Foundation (download, upload, unzip) in a test cPanel account and the drop-down menu on the starter page is working for me. Did you install Foundation before uploading your files? I'm not at all familiar with the product, or how it would integrate with Coffee Cup, but it's working for me. 

JesseW - GoDaddy | Community Manager | 24/7 support available at x.co/247support | Remember to choose a solution and give kudos.