My domain is http://universalhorizonng.com and I ve a subdomain which I created an email address for. This is because the main domain is using Google App. hence the need to create subdomain email address to pipe some emails. This has been working FINE for over a year. I tried to update to PHP 7.1 yesterday evening (12hrs ago) and I change it back to PHP 5.6 due to the fact that I've not updated all my script to PHP 7 compliance. BUT NOW my emails are not working again. all the subdomain are not RECEIVING Email but they are sending. NOT I did not touch MX yesterday at all.
PLEASE HELP THIS IS A SHOW STOPPER FOR MY ORGANIZATION
Hi @uhllekki. Thanks for being part of GoDaddy Community! If you're sure your DNS hasn't changed at all, then I'd suggest taking a look at your MX Entry settings within cPanel. For domains (or subdomains) that are using the cPanel email system to send and receive, you will want to make sure those are using the Local setting. For domains/subdomains that use an external email provider, you'll want to make sure they are using the Remote setting. If that is not the issue, I'd suggest either connecting with our support team or providing a more detailed description of the issue here so the community can get a better understanding of what's going on. Perhaps someone will be able to suggest a solution.
JesseW - GoDaddy | Community Manager | 24/7 support available at x.co/247support | Remember to choose a solution and give kudos.