cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Contact Form Emails are not Being Delivered

Hello

I have a godaddy shared hosting account. I have created a wordpress website.

When i try to send autoresponse emails from contact forms, Clients having emails with office 365/Rackspace are not able to receive the emails

9 REPLIES 9
Helper VI

@piresashwin that's a common issue, but the problem looks like in outlook's side. They reject certain emails.

You should check this in order to try to solve it.

Hope it helps!

If you find my replies helpful, give me a like or kudo 🙂
And if I solved your issue, mark it as solution 😄

@jpablo its not a problem about outlook. I have emails on office 365 and rackspace. I contacted rackspace support, they say the emails send dont even reach their servers.

@piresashwin Then, have you tried to look in the mail logs? You can try to access them via filemanager to see what could cause the issue.

But yo should contact support to get proper help.

Hope it helps!

PHP Mailer Test Script executes successfully without any errors even though display errors are ON in the script. But, the email never reaches the party. 

I am using Zoho Mail and the MX entries and SPF are properly configured.

@suryashankarroy @piresashwin Well, that seems odd.

You should contact support to get proper help.

Hope it helps!

@suryashankarroy wrote:

I am using Zoho Mail and the MX entries and SPF are properly configured.

@suryashankarroy To clarify, if you're sending emails from a shared hosting server in our system, you'll need to specify relay-hosting.secureserver.net as your outgoing mail server. Our system won't allow you to send from other mail servers. Hope that helps. 

@piresashwin This may also be what's happening in your case. 

JesseW - GoDaddy | Community Manager | 24/7 support available at x.co/247support | Remember to choose a solution and give kudos.

Hi Jesse,

The outgoing mail server settings is only required if the mail is being sent by SMTP authentication. In this case, I am talking about a plain and simple PHPMail() which doesn't require any authentication. I have raised a ticket yesterday which has been escalated to the BES support. 

New

phpmailer issendMail() doesn't work. Before it works fine, but now it doesn't work anymore and It's not even show the error. Please help!

I am having the same problem; tried to send email using gmail's web-client.

Is there any useful help-page available?