cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cannot edit/modify addon domain

I have two domains, both purchased with GoDaddy. Also, I have a cPanel Linux Deluxe Hosting. I want to have my domains in the same hosting. I already set my main domain, and added the second domain as an addon domain (and added an index.html file in /public_html/site2). However, I still can't edit/modify what I'm showing on the site2 domain. What else I need to do in order to be able to do so?

NOTE: I have used Wordpress to modify site1, but I don't want to use this approach for the site2.

1 REPLY 1
Community Manager
Community Manager

Re: Cannot edit/modify addon domain

Hi @helbirah. Thanks for being part of GoDaddy Community! It's hard to say for sure what is happening in your situation. It sounds like you've done what is necessary to have your second site display its own information. You may want to provide your website URL so others can take a look. Screenshots are also sometimes helpful. That may help you get a response here on the community. 

JesseW - GoDaddy | Community Manager | 24/7 support available at x.co/247support | Remember to choose a solution and give kudos.