cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Biggest Regret I cant find cpanel And Not Even Godadyy supprot since 4 days

Respected Team,

This is regret to inform you that i am having Godady services which is totally Unsupportable team and i tries to get support but their auto robot working on chat which is not able to answer my question it just show waiting  in my case i cant find c panel in my product page i try so many time but i am fails to find c panel on product page so will you help me to finding a c panel at product page how ever Wen i move to Wordpress and Hosting My account page so there is also not showing any c panel below i attached some snap kindly response as soon as possible However i totally stuck in this process with godady i dont know they are not providing instant support to their clients even its great platform. 

thank you 

Reguard

Amir AliScreenshot (300).pngScreenshot (301).pngScreenshot (302).png

Amir Ali
10 REPLIES 10
Super User IV

@mtzu4JEW 

I see you have Websites + Marketing in your account - Did you also purchase a cPanel account as well - If you did, my guess is that you may have 2 different GoDaddy accounts - if you look in the top right corner of the email receipt from the cpanel and then click on your name in the top right corner of the products page you sent screen captures of you can compare the 2 account numbers.

If you are looking for cPanel as part of Websites + Marketing, This is a DIY product that does not have a cPanel with it.

I am a GoDaddy End User - Just Like You
Check out my site! | I currently manage over 300 WordPress Websites
* Please note that I offer free advice on this forum. Thank You Info If you would like personalized help, please contact me. Otherwise, please ask your question in the proper forum so the answer can assist EVERYONE in the community and not just you. Thanks! *

Once your issue is resolved,
please be sure to come back and click accept for the solution

Get Better Support on the Community Boards!
Etiquette When Asking for Help from the Community

Still  my question is resolved i am totally disoppinted with this can some one expert here who guide me how can i find c panel or i just bought domain that;'s why its happening i request to godaddy member review my concern check further detail and investigate it so i have to host my website however unfortunately my time is wasteing because my domain are there on account but i cant find c panel to host my site i hope so that godaddy will help me to sort out this problem 

main cause is i cant find cpanel for hosting in my account

Thank you

Amir Ali

@mtzu4JEW 

I'm sorry your question still isn't resolved.

You posted a screen capture of your account. There is no cPanel "product" that is in your account.

This is why I mentioned about a receipt / customer numbers.

In the account that you posted a screen capture of, you have 

Domains = This is the domains you have registered with GoDaddy

Websites + Marketing = This is GoDaddy's DIY Website Builder - this is a self contained product and has it's own admin menus - there is NO cPanel with with this

Additional Products = Things like email forwarding, Website Security, Domain Privacy

If you had a cPanel Product in your account you would see a section that says "Web Hosting" - so the reason you can't "find" cPanel is that you haven't purchased the hosting product with cPanel.

As I previously mentioned if you purchased cPanel Hosting from GoDaddy - it would be in a different account.

Please let me know if you any other questions.

* Please note that I offer free advice on this forum. Thank You Info If you would like personalized help, please contact me. Otherwise, please ask your question in the proper forum so the answer can assist EVERYONE in the community and not just you. Thanks! *

Respected Team ,

1)With due to respect and heartiest greeting to you , This is inform as you said on your reply where you are saying i only bought domain not Hosting ok

Kindly answer step by step as i wrote down below 

2) So how can i buy hosting for full year with using same account .

3)Or need to create new account for hosting .

4)if i bought hosting so can you clearify me how can i connect my domain with hosting with complete steps 1 by 1 

5)I have to start immediately because my time has been wasted due to this issue 

6)Can you assure what is Traffic written in packages of hosting whats that exactly mean of Traffic

Traffic how much i can get on my website

7) If i select Europe for hosting so any issue with this can clear me ' 

Amir Ali

@mtzu4JEW 

1) I am an end user like you. 

2) In regards to hosting, you can purchase it in the same account

There are a couple of options depending on what your needs / requirements are

A) cPanel / Shared Hosting - https://www.godaddy.com/hosting/web-hosting

B) VPS Server - https://www.godaddy.com/hosting/vps-hosting 

C) Managed WordPress - https://www.godaddy.com/hosting/wordpress-hosting

This is a managed platform specifically for WordPress - You don't have full server/cPanel access on this type of account but if you just need WordPress it is great

D) Websites + Marketing - https://www.godaddy.com/websites/website-builder

This is GoDaddy's DIY Product

I "believe" you can get the cPanel account in the Europe Datacenter - You would select this option during the "setup" process AFTER you have completed your purchase

Respected Team ,

With due to resepect , This is inform how can i buy hosting from this account share me link and whats the mean of unlimited websites ,

1)Can you clearlify what is the meaning of Traffic how much i get on website as mention hosting plans ?

2)Shall i pay whole year hosting amount on one time .

Amir Ali

@mtzu4JEW 

I'm not sure of your question in regards to "traffic". Normally when you see the word "traffic" as it relates to websites this is interchangeable with "bandwidth"  or in other words how much data is transferred between the server and the website visitor

As the GoDaddy Page states it has "Unmetered bandwidth" - Here is the "info" about this.

We don't limit the amount of storage and bandwidth your site can use as long as it
complies with our Hosting Agreement. Should your website bandwidth or storage usage
present a risk to the stability, performance or uptime of our servers, we will notify
you via email and you may be required to upgrade, or we may restrict the resources your
website is using. It’s very rare that a website violates our Hosting Agreement and is
typically only seen in sites that use hosting for file sharing or storage.

In regards to "unlimited websites" - this means that you can host as many domains (clients) on the server as want to. Here again is the additional information

ºº While Deluxe and Unlimited Web Hosting Plans support and host unlimited Web Sites
owners of single plans with more than 400 Web Sites may experience periodic decreases
in performance.

Personally by nature / design of the cPanel, I do not recommend putting multiple clients on one plan as if anything were to happen to one site, ALL the sites on the account could be compromised.

In regards to how long a period to purchase - that is up to you. GoDaddy allows for Month-to-Month or you can by a longer term plan. Please note, if you buy a longer term plan and decide later on you don't want it anymore - unless you are within a specific refund window (varies by product) you will not be able to get a refund for unused time

one of your represtativ easking me for pin and customer number so shall i provide or not

Amir Ali

one of your represtative asking me these credental from me to giving discount shall i provide or not .Screenshot (307).png

Amir Ali

@mtzu4JEW

Yes you need to authenticate in the chat for them to access your account