• Websites + Marketing | Website Builders
  • Websites + Marketing | Website Builders

cancel
    Showing results for 
    Show  only  | Search instead for 
    Did you mean: 
    Go to solution
    New

Website Builder: Ideal Image Size For Mobile (Prevent Stretching)

I'm trying to add an image to the content layout "Feature categories with images".

I have tried full size images at 1920x1080, images scaled down to 554 pixels wide as well as square images, but when the site is viewed on mobile, these (content) images always stretch very drastically, easily doubling in height. The header image does not do this, however.

Where the desktop site would display an (content) image fine at it's original aspect ratio of 16:9 (landscape), the mobile site looks to be displaying portrait images; not rotated, but stretched vertically.

What is the ideal aspect ratio OR dimensions of images used in the content layout of Website Builder so no stretching occurs when the site is viewed on mobile? (latest version)

Example: https://delabsoft.com

Image Description: black on yellow text "smhily"; 1920x1080 upload size

3 REPLIES 3
    Employee
    Employee

Re: Website Builder: Ideal Image Size For Mobile (Prevent Stretching)

GREAT QUESTION! Sorry you're struggling with this, but I'm working right now to get more specific image optimization/sizing advice from the Websites + Marketing team, stay tuned!

Highlighted
    Product Team
    Product Team
    Solution

Hi,

Sorry about the inconvenience it caused! It is actually a bug from our side. It got fixed yesterday. If you republish your site it should be fixed. Let me know if there is any other issue. Thank you!

Best,

Yun

Employee
    Employee

THANKS YUN!!!Smiley Happy