• Websites + Marketing | Website Builders
  • Websites + Marketing | Website Builders

cancel
    Showing results for 
    Show  only  | Search instead for 
    Did you mean: 
    Go to solution

Search Engine for Website+Marketing

Is there some way to add a search function to my website+marketing site? If not, is that in development?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
    Employee

Hello @DerrickT and thank you for being a part of the Community!

I apologize for the delayed response. At this moment there is not a widget to add a search function but you can always use Google's Programmable Search Engine.

After creating your custom search box, you can add the code to your site by following the step by step instructions in the help guide linked. Again I apologize for the delayed response and hope you have a wonderful rest of your week 😁.

GoDaddy Support is available 24/7!

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
    Employee

Hello @DerrickT and thank you for being a part of the Community!

I apologize for the delayed response. At this moment there is not a widget to add a search function but you can always use Google's Programmable Search Engine.

After creating your custom search box, you can add the code to your site by following the step by step instructions in the help guide linked. Again I apologize for the delayed response and hope you have a wonderful rest of your week 😁.

GoDaddy Support is available 24/7!

View solution in original post

Thank you very much for the solution. It works. I expanded the pixels range for display, but it is still kind of bunched. But it is an acceptable workaround. Thanks.