• GoDaddy Community
  • Websites + Marketing | Website Builders
  • Websites + Marketing | Website Builders

cancel
    Showing results for 
    Show  only  | Search instead for 
    Did you mean: 
    Product Team

Beta features - feedback needed - font sizing, color, and button customization

We're looking for customer feedback on some new features in development.  They will enable more flexibility to customize color, buttons, and font size.  Please reply or private message me if you are interested.  Thanks! Christine

7 REPLIES 7

Hi Christine,

I would be interested in the beta.  I was just here looking for this exact upgrade.

Thank you!

@DBBoston  great, I'll message you

Thank you.  Ill wait for your email!

New

I'm interested in font sizing beta.

Helper V

@ChristineL I would like to be able to make certain words or phrases red.

I really need a flush left nice looking design on the Urban template for the Subscribe and footer sections.

I would also greatly appreciate it if the designers/developers would make flush left the standard, as centered formats should only be used for certain headlines (if the template is designed that way). Paragraphs with text, captions, body copy, subheads, and most everything else, flush left is best practice.

In the Urban theme, the Subscribe section is centered in the design.  It lines up with the text in footer. If Subscribe was flush left, the right side would have too much padding. We'll look at where we can add more flexibility around alignment in the future.

Screen Shot 2020-06-20 at 6.44.41 PM.png

Interested! I desperate needed. Thanks @ChristineL!