• Websites + Marketing | Website Builders
  • Websites + Marketing | Website Builders

cancel
    Showing results for 
    Show  only  | Search instead for 
    Did you mean: 
    Go to solution
    New

Adding an appointment on the backend doesn't show up on the client page..

I have client's booking appointments on the frontend of the site but I also have someone booking appointments on the backend for some of the same clients. But when the client logs into their page, they only see the appointments they booked on the frontend - not the ones booked for them on the backend.  How can I make this work?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
    Product Team
    Product Team
    Solution

Re: Adding an appointment on the backend doesn't show up on the client page..

Hello @kbw,

Thank you for bringing this to our attention. We will discuss this with the teams involved and will think through a solution that would work well in this scenario.

We appreciate your feedback and thank you for being a GoDaddy customer.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
    Rockstar II Rockstar II
    Rockstar II

I have been looking at your question for several days and I finally decided to test out your claim. I don't know if it is good news but I was able to duplicate your issue in my own enviornment. Appointments created on your backend should absolutely show on the customers frontend view but they do not. This is perhaps just a code filter or something but it is not you or something you are imagining. I can't offer an immediate solution but you have at least one cosigner.

...turns out that my two cents is worth less or more depending on the current exchange rate.

roy darling *my posts seem a lot shorter in my head

Product Team
    Product Team
    Solution

Hello @kbw,

Thank you for bringing this to our attention. We will discuss this with the teams involved and will think through a solution that would work well in this scenario.

We appreciate your feedback and thank you for being a GoDaddy customer.

View solution in original post