Skip to main content
Help Center
The GoDaddy Community will undergo maintenance starting on Tuesday, August 3rd at 3pm PST / 6pm EST. Learn more
  • GoDaddy Community
  • VPS & Dedicated Servers
  • VPS & Dedicated Servers

cancel
    Showing results for 
    Show  only  | Search instead for 
    Did you mean: 
    RajeshVRM
    New

VPS server Down and crappy customer support

Our VPS server is down for a while now, tried calling up the mentioned number and it didnt go through. Next tried the chat, but the bot keeps looping itself. My customers are yelling back. Its a pathetic service from godaddy, i didn't expect this. 

3 REPLIES 3
    HLF-admin
    Getting Started

Well, you haven't provided any information that let's anyone see what's going on. If all you wanted to do was vent frustration -- success!

I hope you're back up and running by now.

RajeshVRM
    New

Do let me know what information you require?

Thanks and Regards,

Sudipto Mitra

Godrej Genesis Building. Unit 1203, 12th Floor. Block EP & GP, Saltlake.
    Sector- V. Kolkata- 700 091. India

Email: sudipto.mitra@vrmbs.co.in | Mob:
    91 - 8910627405

P Save paper, print if you have to. Save energy, cc if you have to.
    HLF-admin
    Getting Started

Is it a new installation or existing? You said "down for a while now." Is it back online now?

Are you able to access any functions of the VPS? Like WHM or cPanel?

If you had FTP enabled, can you connect to it? Is the connection refused?

Are you able to connect through SSH if enabled? Are you able to ping the IP address?

Are you able to log on to your GoDaddy account to review its status? I use https://account.godaddy.com/products

I know nothing about the support system outside of the US. I will agree that the best support is from contact with a real person, and I hope that you find a good number to call. This forum, being a community of GoDaddy users like you, is one resource but not the primary GoDaddy support you deserve.

I notice the website in your reply is online at this time. If this is the one that was affected by the VPS outage in your original post, could you share how you got the problem resolved? That information might be useful to someone looking through the community posts in the future.