cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution
New

Wordpress showing installing but not installed even after 8 hours

I have installed wordpres from application to my site fasinoweddings.com . its showing installing but not  yet even installed after 8 hours. not able to cancel or uninstall option, so not able to reinstall it. please help

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Employee

Hi @jithu

Sorry to hear about the installation issue. Sounds like a process may have become stuck during the install. Please contact our 24/7 hosting support team and our agents can look into to the matter and most cases, can rectify the issue over the phone and complete a full install so that you can access your wordpress dashboard asap. 

Best wishes!

-Techfly

GoDaddy Support by Regionhttps://www.godaddy.com/contact-us.aspx

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
Employee

Hi @jithu

Sorry to hear about the installation issue. Sounds like a process may have become stuck during the install. Please contact our 24/7 hosting support team and our agents can look into to the matter and most cases, can rectify the issue over the phone and complete a full install so that you can access your wordpress dashboard asap. 

Best wishes!

-Techfly

GoDaddy Support by Regionhttps://www.godaddy.com/contact-us.aspx

View solution in original post

im having the same problem and i cant still get to you...im wondering how you are an award winning support yet i cant get you online

Hello, @TechFly @jithu

I have the same problem, its showing installing but not  yet even installed after more then 10 hours.not able to cancel or uninstall option.

But I cann't contact your hosting support team Because I don't find my region in your GoDaddy Support by Region so I want to contact you using an email address .Please Help me.

Opt out of letting the installer install the theme and configure it yourself.  Works every time.

This issue is not solved because I am having the same issue. The installer will NOT install WoprdPress. Even though I have received an email 3 times stating that it is ready to go, it has not been installed, and I am unable to remove the attempted installations.

Please rectify this fault as soon as possible and advise when completed.

Thank you and kind regards.

Ian Malik