cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution
Highlighted
New

Wordpress admin account doesn't load

Hello, I'm not able to access wordpress account and most of the time  it goes  ERR_CONNECTION_TIMED_OUT. 

And even if I could able to login and do some changes, most of the time it doesn't save and redo. I'm finding it very difficult to design the site. Pls help. ASAP

6 REPLIES 6
Helper VI
Helper VI

Re: Wordpress admin account doesn't load

Hello @Sociop

Please tell us what type of hosting plan do you have and if you can give us a list of the installed plugins.

***Signature: -> Do not assume anything! If you want help, explain your problem. If my post helped you, give it a Kudo. If you have the solution, mark the topic as Solved.

Hi, I'm not OP but i am having the exact same issue. I called GoDaddy support and then chatted to them online after, and neither time have they been able to get it working. In the chat support they advised me try a solution that honestly i had no idea what they are talking about. When it come to WP i am a total novice, hence why i purchased it through GoDaddy, thinking they would be able to resolve all issues. The type of hosting plan i have is Starter Managed WordPress, and i can't give you a list of the installed plugins because i can't access the admin. For me WP is just a supporting blog to our main website and online store, all purchased with GoDaddy. We don't use WP that often hence us not really being savvy in the solutions or terminology. Any advice for idiots you can give would be much appreciated! EDIT: What GoDaddy suggested was doing something to the database, but again i am not WP savvy, the whole idea of using GoDaddy was that is was all nice and easy, i don't want to be dealing with backend stuff. Googling the issue doesn't seem to bring up any one solid solution!

New

HI, I have the same problem. 

After setting up Wordpress using WP install from C-panel (tried both version 4.7 and 4.7.1)
I receive the confirm mail that WP has been installed, but the mydomain/wp-admin link does not seem to work. It is either showing that the site is parked for free or it simply gets timed out.

I have pretty much tried every possible ways to figure what could be wrong, reseted my whole hosting and started again from scratch several times without any luck.

My hosting plan: Economy Linux Hosting with cPanel

Helper VI
Helper VI
Solution

Hello @baggio

Please verify if your domain settings are correct and it's pointed to the wright hosting account (and the wright folder). Use this tutorial: https://uk.godaddy.com/help/add-domainswebsites-16150

Good luck.

Smiley Happy

***Signature: -> Do not assume anything! If you want help, explain your problem. If my post helped you, give it a Kudo. If you have the solution, mark the topic as Solved.
New
Solution

Thank you for your input. 

Chat support helped me out, according to them 'the domain was being pointed to somewhere else'.

Thanks again, now everything seems to be working Smiley Happy

no puedo ingresar