cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Wordpress AMP site logo is not loading properly in mobile version

Hey,

I'm using wordpress theme also installed AMP plugin but somehow in AMP version logo is not displaying properly on mobile devices. Tried all the way to figure out this but no luck.

Can  anyone have a look and suggest? I tried with all the possible ways from AMP settings. But no luck.

Please note the issue I'm facing only with logo in mobile version which is showing very small in the front-end.

Here is my website www. creativedesignuae. com

Thank you

1 REPLY 1
Employee

Hello @creativedesign2 and thank you for being a part of the Community!

I apologize for the delayed response and that you are experiencing this issue. Were you able to resolve it and do you mind sharing how?

If you were not able to resolve it, I want to help as best as I can. You can always try to optimize your images in WordPress, the guide provided includes instructions on how to complete this or you can reach out to GoDaddy Hosting Support to setup a WordPress Premium Support ticket for a fee and have WordPress experts complete this for you. WordPress Premium Support can also be used to optimize your site so that it performs better. Again I am sorry for the delayed response and hope you enjoy the rest of your weekend 😎.

GoDaddy Support is available 24/7 via chat or phone!