cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Helper I

Reseller

I have been exploring the possibilities of the reseller storefront in light of the new plugin that is currently in beta testing. I have to say, I am a little disappointed with it and GoDaddy usually never disappoints. GD should just make the reseller storefront the same as their existing website with a better customizer. It sounds greedy, but it would definitely drive more sales for reseller stores.

3 REPLIES 3
Advocate VII

Hi @ryanjames,

Could you share a bit more information on the "new plugin"?  Haven't heard about it and am very interested!

Thanks,

James

Not Just Pretty Sites, Pretty Doggone Smart Sites

Hey @JMPepper,

Click here to see the beta plugin. I would not recommend using it until the full version comes out. There are also tutorial videos made by GoDaddy that you will see upon activation. I wasn't very happy with the plugin, so I am going to stick with the reseller storefront. It is more equipped and looks similar to their standard theme that you would use with the plugin. I actually hear they will be upgrading the existing storefront and the back end of the customizer. That would be the ideal situation IMO.

Best,

Ryan

Hi @ryanjames,

Thanks for the info.  I took a look and in many ways like what I see.  By being able to go in and change descriptions, adding text, and updating images I can put the hosting/other services in the context of my specific business application.  By doing this I can present a complete business solution in one place--very interesting!  .

With that said, it will be a fair amount of work!

James

Not Just Pretty Sites, Pretty Doggone Smart Sites