cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution

Pages on menu not working

I am using Wordpress theme "Apostraphe" and having trouble with my primary menu.  I can click on my "About" and "Contact" pages and get the content up without any problems.  But when I click on my other pages in the menu it jumps straight back to the Home page.  I have been in touch with people on Go Daddy several times and have tried numerous things to try to resolve it but without success.  The last person I spoke to told me it is a technical issue which can only be put right by Go Daddy's tech people for a sum of £74!  The person I spoke to could not tell me what the cause is or guarantee it not happening again.  Has anyone else experienced anything like this?  Is this a common problem?  I don't even know if it's something I have inadvertently done myself and could possibly repeat.

Can anyone help please?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

@healthierwp 

It looks like this is resolved at this point - I just wanted to confirm

I am a GoDaddy End User - Just Like You
Check out my site! | I currently manage over 300 WordPress Websites
* Please note that I offer free advice on this forum. Thank You Info If you would like personalized help, please contact me. Otherwise, please ask your question in the proper forum so the answer can assist EVERYONE in the community and not just you. Thanks! *

Once your issue is resolved,
please be sure to come back and click accept for the solution

Get Better Support on the Community Boards!
Etiquette When Asking for Help from the Community

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
Super User IV

@healthierwp 

I've not seen that specifically - what is your URL?

* Please note that I offer free advice on this forum. Thank You Info If you would like personalized help, please contact me. Otherwise, please ask your question in the proper forum so the answer can assist EVERYONE in the community and not just you. Thanks! *

@PL281 My website is healthierforme.co.uk. Thank you.

@healthierwp 

It looks like this is resolved at this point - I just wanted to confirm

View solution in original post