cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution

Page editor not saving image content

When I go to publish a page with an image inserted into the content, It doesn't save the content. Maybe a problem with the database?

6 REPLIES 6
Super User III
Super User III

Re: Page editor not saving image content

Hey there @ERAJuliet,

Thanks for being a part of the community!

That actually sounds more like a caching issue. Have you tried clearing your browser cache? I'd give that a shot. You may also want to look at using a caching plugin on your WP installation.

If the caching isn't the issue, are you getting any sort of error messages?

I am a GoDaddy End User - Just Like You
Check out my site! | I drink and I know things. Especially about websites and web hosting.
* Please note that I offer free advice on this forum. If you would like personalized help, please contact me. Otherwise, please ask your question in the proper forum so the answer can assist EVERYONE in the community and not just you. Thanks! *

Once your issue is resolved,
please be sure to come back and click accept for the solution

Get Better Support on the Community Boards!
Etiquette When Asking for Help from the Community

Hi Joe,

I tried clearing the cache on Firefox browser. My image in the page content manager is still getting dropped when I publish the page. I haven't tried a cache plug-in yet. Also no error messages. The new content area for the page just goes blank after I hit publish.

Thanks

I just noticed if I select "default template" for the page, the image stays when I publish. The other option is "builder template". I'm using the Make template for my site

Super User III
Super User III

Sounds like a plugin issue almost when you give me that info. Are you using Beaver Builder, by chance?

I am a GoDaddy End User - Just Like You
Check out my site! | I drink and I know things. Especially about websites and web hosting.
* Please note that I offer free advice on this forum. If you would like personalized help, please contact me. Otherwise, please ask your question in the proper forum so the answer can assist EVERYONE in the community and not just you. Thanks! *

Once your issue is resolved,
please be sure to come back and click accept for the solution

Get Better Support on the Community Boards!
Etiquette When Asking for Help from the Community

I'm using the Make theme by The Theme Foundry.

Solution

Tried disabling plug-ins, and the problem went away. Issue with one of the plug-ins. Thanks for the help