cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution

Ninja Form Plugin Not Updating

I have been trying to update the Ninja Form plug in to no avail.

I've done some research, and there was one result that said you can't update Ninja to the newest version unless you do it one update at a time. In other words, I guess we were trying to jump too far from one update to another and the updates in-between should have been done first. If this is the case, how would I get the earlier updates so I can do them incrementally?

I don't know if this will help, but the website is https://ccnwfl.org

I get the following error message when I try to run the update:

An error occurred while updating Ninja Forms - Conditional Logic: Download failed. Unauthorized

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Super User IV

@bprovost 

Unauthorized on a WordPress update like that usually indicates that you don't have a current / valid license key for the product and therefore cannot get new updates.

I suggest logging into ninjaforms and verifying your license and you should be able to get the latest version there and then manually upload it.

I am a GoDaddy End User - Just Like You
Check out my site! | I currently manage over 300 WordPress Websites
* Please note that I offer free advice on this forum. Thank You Info If you would like personalized help, please contact me. Otherwise, please ask your question in the proper forum so the answer can assist EVERYONE in the community and not just you. Thanks! *

Once your issue is resolved,
please be sure to come back and click accept for the solution

Get Better Support on the Community Boards!
Etiquette When Asking for Help from the Community

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Super User IV

@bprovost 

Unauthorized on a WordPress update like that usually indicates that you don't have a current / valid license key for the product and therefore cannot get new updates.

I suggest logging into ninjaforms and verifying your license and you should be able to get the latest version there and then manually upload it.

I am a GoDaddy End User - Just Like You
Check out my site! | I currently manage over 300 WordPress Websites
* Please note that I offer free advice on this forum. Thank You Info If you would like personalized help, please contact me. Otherwise, please ask your question in the proper forum so the answer can assist EVERYONE in the community and not just you. Thanks! *

Once your issue is resolved,
please be sure to come back and click accept for the solution

Get Better Support on the Community Boards!
Etiquette When Asking for Help from the Community

View solution in original post