cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Migrated Hosting to WPEngine - Emails Not Working

Hi, 

We recently migrated the Hosting from GoDaddy to Wordpress (Wp-Engine). And soon after migration our emails which were generated on GoDaddy are not working now. I searched the community Forum and found out that issue was related to MX records. So now below is the situation for me: 

1) Emails are perfectly working with-in domain. (info@wurfelit.com --> shahmeer@wurfelit.com = WORK)

2) Emails are working alright from my Domain to Other Email Providers (info@wurfelit.com --> shahmeerm@gmail.com = WORK )

3) Emails from Third Party to my Domain are not working at all (shahmeer@gmail.com --> info@wurfelit.com = DIDN'T WORK)

My DNS Records are as below: 

Type                        Name                               Value                                       TTL

A                                @                                       [WPEngineIP]                    1 Hour

A                             mail.wurfelit.com       [GoDaddyIP]                       1 Hour

MX                           @                                       mail.wurfelit.com              1 Hour

CNAME               Webmail                         mail.wurfelit.com             10800 Seconds

Below is my current Manual Configuration Output. Please let me know where is the mistake. I really want to fix it as soon as possible. Losing many client, every day! 
chrome_2018-09-22_16-43-11.png

3 REPLIES 3
Super User I
Super User I

Re: Migrated Hosting to WPEngine - Emails Not Working

Hello. Who is hosting your email?

Very Respectfully,

Drew Davis
Navy Veteran and Entrepreneur | GoDaddy Pro user | "Proud to be serving others!"

*** Please note that I offer free advice on this forum. Please feel free to give me KUDOS on this topic/discussion; mark my comment as ACCEPTED SOLUTION if you believe I've helped solved your issue. Thanks! ***

GoDaddy is currently hosting email only (I want it that way). 

Super User I
Super User I

Which GoDaddy product are you using for email?

Very Respectfully,

Drew Davis
Navy Veteran and Entrepreneur | GoDaddy Pro user | "Proud to be serving others!"

*** Please note that I offer free advice on this forum. Please feel free to give me KUDOS on this topic/discussion; mark my comment as ACCEPTED SOLUTION if you believe I've helped solved your issue. Thanks! ***