Importing process stopped at 40%. I waited 6 hours and then called the support.
The technical support told me I should wait until error happened.
Got the error (no details) after two days. I tried again, now it stopping at 40% again.
Can anyone tell me how to stop this process? I want to add a new site then try to import again,
if fail again, must choose other hosting providers.