cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution

I Cannot Access Wordpress Getting The site is experiencing technical difficulties.

I was trying to setup my Wordpress. But whenever I try to go to the home page or admin page, I am getting this: The site is experiencing technical difficulties my url is http://www.chemcity.net/wp-content/deleteme.c3ad1c7ffbb941d4a3918892befdc99a.php?

regards

2 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS
Super User II

@lifeshopx 

Unfortunately, there is no way for us to know what is causing this.  Could be any number of things.  Conflicts, you were hacked, customizations that caused your site to break.

Being your WordPress login page produces a white screen that can indicate a conflict of some sort.  You can start by deactivating all your plugins via FTP (rename the plugins folder from plugins to pluginsOFF) and then check to see if that will allow you to login.  If you can, that means one of your plugins is causing a conflict. 

Rename the folder back to "plugins" then reactivate one by one to find the problem plugin.

Otherwise, you'll have to get in contact with GoDaddy Support to ask them to help you to determine what the issue may be.

HTH! 😉

Judith
"No pressure, no diamonds." Thomas Carlyle

View solution in original post

@lifeshopx 

You can try All in One WP Security & Firewall. 😉

Judith

3 REPLIES 3
Super User II

@lifeshopx 

Unfortunately, there is no way for us to know what is causing this.  Could be any number of things.  Conflicts, you were hacked, customizations that caused your site to break.

Being your WordPress login page produces a white screen that can indicate a conflict of some sort.  You can start by deactivating all your plugins via FTP (rename the plugins folder from plugins to pluginsOFF) and then check to see if that will allow you to login.  If you can, that means one of your plugins is causing a conflict. 

Rename the folder back to "plugins" then reactivate one by one to find the problem plugin.

Otherwise, you'll have to get in contact with GoDaddy Support to ask them to help you to determine what the issue may be.

HTH! 😉

Judith

Thanks for your support, but I think the website has been hacked.
Is there any free plugin that can be used to protect the site from hacking?
Regards
Asem

@lifeshopx 

You can try All in One WP Security & Firewall. 😉

Judith