cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution

Email From Google Regarding Wrong Schema Markup?

Hello everyone,

Last day I installed & setup Rate My Post plugin (https://wordpress.org/plugins/rate-my-post/) on my Coupon site and added a few ratings to the posts such as here https://grabhosts.net/deals/globehost-promo-code/ but unfortunately when I fetched as google the URLs then after a few hours (I think 10 Hours Later) I got an email from Google saying that there are several schema issues on your blog.

Spoiler
Here's what Google is saying:

grabhost issue.jpg

I'd like to know that what should I do regarding it. Should I deactivate the plugin or is there any other solution.

Will my blog be affected in Search Engines by this email/issue?

Thanks in Advance.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Super User IV

@yasarali 

I am an end user like you and I'm looking through some older posts - I saw no one replied to this - based on the Google email you received - Google thinks you have "products" for a shopping cart and it was expecting SKUs / product information so it could link "products" / Google Shopping

Based on looking at your page that isn't what you have so you should be fine.

I am a GoDaddy End User - Just Like You
Check out my site! | I currently manage over 300 WordPress Websites
* Please note that I offer free advice on this forum. Thank You Info If you would like personalized help, please contact me. Otherwise, please ask your question in the proper forum so the answer can assist EVERYONE in the community and not just you. Thanks! *

Once your issue is resolved,
please be sure to come back and click accept for the solution

Get Better Support on the Community Boards!
Etiquette When Asking for Help from the Community

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Super User IV

@yasarali 

I am an end user like you and I'm looking through some older posts - I saw no one replied to this - based on the Google email you received - Google thinks you have "products" for a shopping cart and it was expecting SKUs / product information so it could link "products" / Google Shopping

Based on looking at your page that isn't what you have so you should be fine.

I am a GoDaddy End User - Just Like You
Check out my site! | I currently manage over 300 WordPress Websites
* Please note that I offer free advice on this forum. Thank You Info If you would like personalized help, please contact me. Otherwise, please ask your question in the proper forum so the answer can assist EVERYONE in the community and not just you. Thanks! *

Once your issue is resolved,
please be sure to come back and click accept for the solution

Get Better Support on the Community Boards!
Etiquette When Asking for Help from the Community

View solution in original post