cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution

500 Error While Using Elementor

I Getting Following error kindly help me

"The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.

Please contact the server administrator at webmaster@creativefotoz.com to inform them of the time this error occurred, and the actions you performed just before this error.

More information about this error may be available in the server error log.

Additionally, a 500 Internal Server Error error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

"

Elementor says "

If you receive a 500 error while using Elementor you have to check the error logs of your server to see what is the issue.

Most of the time, this error message is received because of a memory limit issue. The memory limit has to be set to at least 128MB according to our requirements.

There are other things that can lead to this issue (for instance, a fatal error or an issue with a third-party plugin) and without the error logs it is not possible to know what is the exact issue.

To troubleshoot, you can deactivate your plugins (besides Elementor and Elementor Pro) and switch to a default theme of WordPress such as Twenty Seventeen to rule out a conflict with a third-party product."

1 REPLY 1
Super User III
Super User III
Solution

Re: 500 Error While Using Elementor

@Venkatesh21 

This help article should assist with getting debugging on so you can find the issue and correct it. Alternatively, you can use WP Premium Support to solve the issue or hire a developer.

I am a GoDaddy End User - Just Like You
* Please note that I offer free advice on this forum. I DO NOT answer private messages. Please ask your question in the proper forum so the answer can assist EVERYONE in the community and not just you. Thanks! *

Once your issue is resolved,
please be sure to come back and click accept for the solution

Get Better Support on the Community Boards!
Etiquette When Asking for Help from the Community