cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution

SSL Cert installation

hello! so i have my domain i bought from godaddy and i have installed XAMPP useing Apache to run my webserver on a windows 10 for workstations OS. i have the certs all installed on Apache no errors but im getting a not secure warning and can not connect at my domain of gaming-evolved.com. when using an SSL Checker im getting an incorrect SSL Certificate installed the common name is for an old cert i have used in the past, browsing my cers installed i cant seem to find that cert installed anywhere and i have installed the godaddy certs on the server 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Employee

Hello @joeswanson and thank you for being a part of the Community!

I apologize for the delayed response. Were you able to resolve this issue and do you mind sharing how?

If you were not able to resolve this issue, you can always rekey your certificate. Keep in mind that before you can re-key your SSL certificate, you must generate a new certificate signing request (CSR) from your Web server. For instructions, see Generate a CSR (certificate signing request)

Again I apologize for the delayed response and hope you found this helpful in regards to troubleshooting. Have a wonderful rest of your week 😁.

GoDaddy Support is available 24/7!

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Employee

Hello @joeswanson and thank you for being a part of the Community!

I apologize for the delayed response. Were you able to resolve this issue and do you mind sharing how?

If you were not able to resolve this issue, you can always rekey your certificate. Keep in mind that before you can re-key your SSL certificate, you must generate a new certificate signing request (CSR) from your Web server. For instructions, see Generate a CSR (certificate signing request)

Again I apologize for the delayed response and hope you found this helpful in regards to troubleshooting. Have a wonderful rest of your week 😁.

GoDaddy Support is available 24/7!

View solution in original post