I purchased a domain name (hosting trails.com) with a basic SSL certificate. I then configured cPanel emails and configured the Thunderbird email client. All went well.
When I try and send email I get a string of errors:
1. The message could not be sent via the outgoing server (SMTP) hostingtrails.com for an unknown reason
2. There is another popup that says; the site attempts to identify itself with invalid information
3. If I view the certificate here it says the site belongs to *.prod.ams3.secureserver.net
4. I have the option to get certificate - but this fails
5. I have the option to 'confirm security exception' but I don't want to do this
If I use the SSL Security Checker my SSL certificate is into correct name.
Does the SMTP use a different certificate?
How can I make this cert valid for my domain name?