cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution

Please Help Godaddy SSL Certificate is not trusted

Hello,

I recently renewed our mail certificate and looks like it was installed correctly but when checking from sslshopper I am getting a warning that says "The certificate is not trusted in all web browsers. You may need to install an Intermediate/chain certificate to link it to a trusted root certificate.". I followed this procedures below and I am still getting the same issue when checking my domain with ssl checker.

https://ca.godaddy.com/help/exchange-server-2013-install-a-certificate-4774

Could someone please help? I did it several times to rekey the certs but still getting same error. Appreciate your help and thanks in advance.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Community Manager

Hi @KingJalover. Thanks for being part of GoDaddy Community! It's difficult to say for sure what's happening in your case. It sounds like the certificate didn't install correctly. You may want to try rekeying it and then installing it again. That may help. 

JesseW - GoDaddy | Community Manager | 24/7 support available at x.co/247support | Remember to choose a solution and give kudos.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Community Manager

Hi @KingJalover. Thanks for being part of GoDaddy Community! It's difficult to say for sure what's happening in your case. It sounds like the certificate didn't install correctly. You may want to try rekeying it and then installing it again. That may help. 

JesseW - GoDaddy | Community Manager | 24/7 support available at x.co/247support | Remember to choose a solution and give kudos.

View solution in original post