cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fraudulent website thailandpharmacy.net

The site mentioned in the subject is a massive fraud. Money sent and received by them via banking transfer, no answer or feedback in more than 10 days. This site is hosted by your company. Unless you take actions to either contact this website owner to solve the issue or cancel their hosting to avoid further fraud, you will be obviously an accomplice in this fraud. Pleas take necessary actions in shutting down this website 

4 REPLIES 4
Community Manager

Hi @JohnJohnson. Thanks for posting. This website doesn't appear to be hosted with us. However, I does look like they're using a Sucuri firewall, which obscures the actual host IP. The best thing to do in this situation is to reach out to abuse@sucuri.net so they can investigate. 

JesseW - GoDaddy | Community Manager | 24/7 support available at x.co/247support | Remember to choose a solution and give kudos.

Thanks Jesse. Isn’t it Sucuri bought by Godaddy? 

https://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/godaddy-acquires-sucuri-to-advance-digital-security-for-cus...

Thanks for for the email you mentioned, I surely will msg them

@JohnJohnson Yes. GoDaddy did acquire Sucuri but it is still possible for someone to be just a Sucuri customer, as this case seems to be. 

JesseW - GoDaddy | Community Manager | 24/7 support available at x.co/247support | Remember to choose a solution and give kudos.

I will use the mail you have kindly provided me with. However, be sure that as soon as you have acquired a company, you bear some responsibility as shareholder for absence of actions of your daughter company to fight legal misbehaving . It doesn’t  matter if this is only Sucuri customer or not: do double check with your legal team.