cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
New

Cannot access cPanel to install a 3rd party SSL Certificate

I would like to install a third party SSL certificate.  It is said that it can be installed on cPanel. But I didn't see any way to access cpanel. Not set up button, not domain/cpanel. I also went to AccountPanel.aspx and click the button SSL certificates, it redirected to some other page and didn't work. 

How can I access cpanel? Is anyone know that?

Thank you.

Marden

5 REPLIES 5
Community Manager
Community Manager

Re: Cannot access cPanel to install a 3rd party SSL Certificate

Hi @Marden,

Have you purchased cPanel Hosting from GoDaddy? You need to buy cPanel in order to access it. Here's info on how to buy cPanel Hosting here. Thanks!

Rachel

New

@RachelM Yes, I own a hosting called Web Hosting Linux(Deluxe Plan).  The detail from your website shows there is a cpanel in this plan. But it looks like I don't have it and has no way to set it up.

On the other hand, the tool SSL Certificates on Account Panel does never work. When I click, it redirect to homepage of My Account.

Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @Marden,

Hmmm...it sounds like you really need to call our customer support team to get help with your account. You can reach them by finding your local number here. All the best and it would be great if you'd come back and share what the issue was and how it was resolved. Thanks much!

Rachel

New

Hi @RachelM

Sorry to bother you again. I called the support team as you suggested few weeks ago and I was too busy in other stuff to follow this up till now.

I was told that the AccountPanel I am using for manage web hosting now is an old version of cPanel. As the SSL certificates button there doesn't work, she suggested me to buy a new Hosting and migrate my websites to new Hosting. 

That's quit a lot of work since I have many websites in this hosting and I really don't want to do that, so I would like to see if there is any way to upgrade my current hosting to the new version of cPanel, instead of buy a new one and make migration.

Thank you!

Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi there @Marden,

Sorry that it sounds like a lot of work to migrate your sites to an updated hosting plan but it's a really good idea. Work with our customer support team on how to do this as painlessly as possible. They are the experts and can guide you through the process. Take care and all the best!!

Rachel